Adult Volunteer Opportunities
Lyngblomsten operates on the premise that every volunteer position is meaningful, every volunteer is essential. Hand in hand with our staff, our volunteers form a remarkable team of stakeholders dedicated to delivering compassionate care and innovative services to those who need and deserve such attention.
We rely on college students, working professionals, and those out of the work force to join us as volunteers in multiple positions and occasions. If you are hoping for a place to exercise a particular skill, participate in a service learning experience, provide leadership, or extend a friendly presence, you’ve come to the right place.
Let’s talk about:
- serving on a board or committee,
- administrative support,
- helping with a special event,
- participating in a recreational function,
- supporting our transportation program,
- providing pet visits,
- exercising your creativity through arts and music activities,
- or serving at one of our community centered opportunities like The Gathering, or 2nd Half with Lyngblomsten.
And if you wonder just how much your time is worth, we track the hours you give, and provide feedback on how those hours translate into tens of thousands of dollars in value to Lyngblomsten.
I’m ready to sign up!
- Fill out an application.
- Adult Volunteer Application (Individuals)
- Adult Volunteer Application (Group)
- Pick up an application on campus at 1415 Almond Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108
View upcoming monthly orientations on our events calendar [link]. To register for an orientation, contact Lana Western at 651.632.5324 or email@example.com.
Learn more about current available opportunities, or explore other opportunities that fit your skills and desires.