Lyngblomsten Mid-Summer Festival
Jul 22nd - 2:00 pm
Lyngblomsten - 1415 Almond Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108
It's gonna be a HOT one on Friday ... so we're moving all Festival activities indoors!
Friday, July 22, 2016
2–8 PM on the Lyngblomsten campus
1415 Almond Avenue, St. Paul
Admission is FREE, and creative activities, food, and games are priced for affordable fun.
- Arts showcase featuring works by older adults
- Hands-on make & take art activities for all ages
Clay animals, polymer clay beads, botanical and animal prints, double drums, origami, and marbling notecards
- Music & Entertainment
Ukulele Drive, OboeBass!, HealthRHYTHMS Drumming, Alive & Kickin', and more!
- Delicious food & beverages from local vendors
Grand Ole Creamery & Pizzeria, Underground Music Cafe, and Anna's Cafe
- Games for kids
- Live music and dance under the big tent
Featuring MacPhail Jazz Quartet and Dance Enthusiast, Christopher Yaeger
- Hermes Floral
- St. Francis Animal & Bird Hospital
- Piché & Associates Real Estate
- FastSigns (Roseville)