Matter of Balance: Managing Concerns About Falls
Centennial United Methodist Church - 1524 County Rd C2 W, Roseville
This class is full. No more registrations will be taken at this time. A Matter of Balance will be offered again January 2016.
Many people over the age of 50 experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance is an evidence-based approach to effectively manage falls and increase physical activity levels in older adults.
During this 8-session class, participants learn to:
- View falls and fear of falling as controllable & preventable
- Set personal & realistic goals for increasing physical activity
- Change their environment to reduce fall risk factors
- Exercise safely to increase strength & balance
9–11 AM at Centennial United Methodist Church
1524 County Rd C2 W, Roseville
- Online by credit card at www.ISD623.org/communityed
- Call 651.604.3520
- Mail a check to Roseville Area Senior Program at 1910 County Rd B W, Roseville, MN 55113