Memory Loss Caregivers Support Groups
Jan 10th - 10:00 am
Jan 12th - 10:00 am
Jan 17th - 10:00 am
Jan 19th - 10:00 am
Family and friends who are caring for someone experiencing Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia are welcome to attend. Facilitators are trained through the Alzheimer’s Association.
Funded in part by the Older Americans Act Title III-E National Family Caregiver Support Program in partnership with the Metropolitan Area Agency on Aging. Coordinated through Lyngblomsten’s The Gathering, in partnership with the Alzheimer’s Association.
10 AM on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the following sites:
- Augustana Lutheran Church, West St. Paul; 1st Tuesday each month
- Centennial United Methodist Church, Roseville; 2nd Tuesday each month
- First Presbyterian Church, White Bear Lake; 1st Thursday each month
- White Bear Lake United Methodist Church, White Bear Lake; 4th Thursday each month
- Woodbury Baptist Church, Woodbury; 4th Tuesday each month
Learn more: Contact Betsy Hoffman at (651) 414-5291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.