Updated 8/14/2020: 2nd Half with Lyngblomsten life enrichment centers are hosted at two sites: one in St. Paul and another in White Bear Lake. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, 2nd Half with Lyngblomsten is not offering in-person opportunities at either host site at this time. All opportunities are being offered online. Visit https://2ndHalf.coursestorm.com/ to sign up for current opportunities.
Everyone from the community is welcome at both sites.
2nd Half with Lyngblomsten—Como Park
Located on the Lyngblomsten campus
1415 Almond Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55108
2nd Half with Lyngblomsten—White Bear Lake
Located at Redeemer Lutheran Church
3770 Bellaire Avenue
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Directions to 2nd Half with Lyngblomsten—Como Park
All 2nd Half with Lyngblomsten—Como Park events will happen and/or originate from the Lyngblomsten campus at 1415 Almond Avenue in St. Paul. The receptionist can direct you to the location (e.g., the Community Room, the Newman-Benson Chapel, the Apartments Dining Room) where the 2nd Half with Lyngblomsten—Como Park event is taking place.
- Take I-694 or I-94 to Snelling Avenue/Hwy 51.
- Go east on Midway Parkway (across from the main entrance to the State Fairgrounds) to the 4-way stop at Pascal Street.
- Turn south (right) onto Pascal Street.
- Turn east (left) onto Almond Avenue.
- The fourth driveway on your left is for the Lyngblomsten Care Center (1415 Almond Avenue).
Directions to 2nd Half with Lyngblomsten—White Bear Lake
All 2nd Half with Lyngblomsten—White Bear Lake events will happen and/or originate from the Redeemer Lutheran Church campus at 3770 Bellaire Avenue. The receptionist can direct you to the location where the 2nd Half with Lyngblomsten—White Bear Lake event is taking place.
- Take I-94 to I-35E N.
- Take I-35E N to I-694.
- Go east on I-694 to White Bear Avenue. Travel north on White Bear Avenue.
- From White Bear Avenue, go east on County Road East to Bellaire Avenue.
- Travel north on Bellaire Avenue for less than half a mile. Redeemer Lutheran Church will be on your right.
Mary Deaner, Site Coordinator—Como Park
Contact | White Bear Lake:
Lynn Amon, Site Coordinator—White Bear Lake