Thank you for considering Lyngblomsten for employment. We offer an innovative, person-centered model of care, competitive wages and benefits, and a compassionate, team-oriented environment. EEO/AA
Now more than ever, we are seeking outstanding individuals with a passion for caring for older adults.
The following opportunities are available at Lyngblomsten:
- Resident Care Aide: Please help us maintain our high care standards during COVID-19 by joining Lyngblomsten as a resident care aide. You can train to become a resident care aide by taking this 9-hour course. Please help us fulfill this important need.
- Dining Experience Coordinator - Part Time
- Quality/Data Analytics RN - Full Time
- Health Information Manager
- Maintenance - Full time
- Laundry Aide – Day Shift, Limited Part Time: Every Monday and On Call
- Home Health Aide – AM, PM, and NOC Shifts
- TMAs – all positions and shifts
- NARs – all positions and shifts
- RN – AM shift
- House RN – Full time, PM shift
- Night RN – Part time
Dietary Aide (4:30 PM–7 PM) – Part time, PM shifts
Dietary Aide (7:30 AM–4 PM) – Part time, AM shifts
NOTE: This is not an online form. It is a printable copy to complete and turn in.