Thank you for considering Lyngblomsten for employment. We offer an innovative, person-centered model of care, competitive wages and benefits, and a compassionate, team-oriented environment. EEO/AA
The following opportunities are available in our nursing home (Lyngblomsten Care Center):
- TCU RN – Night Shift – Limited Part Time
- Cashier – Anna's Café – Weekends: 11:45 am – 4:15 pm
- Gift Shop Coordinator – Part Time
- Laundry Aide – Full Time, AM Shift
- Home Health Aide – AM, PM and NOC Shifts
- TMAs – AM and NOC shifts – Full Time and Part Time
- NARs – PM and NOC Shifts – Full Time and Part Time
- Dietary Aide – PM Shift – Part Time
- Valet, 2:15–2:45 PM – Monday – Friday
- Dining Experience Coordinator – AM Shift – Part Time
- Housekeeper – AM Shift – Full Time
- Beautician – Part Time
email@example.com or fax to 651.632.5438. No phone calls, please.
NOTE: This is not an online form. It is a printable copy to complete and turn in.