Thank you for considering Lyngblomsten for employment. We offer an innovative, person-centered model of care, competitive wages and benefits, and a compassionate, team-oriented environment. EEO/AA
The following opportunities are available in our nursing home (Lyngblomsten Care Center):
- RN – Night Shift – Part Time
- RN, Transitional Care Unit – NOC Shift – Part Time
- Therapeutic Recreation Coordinator – Full Time – Tu–Sa: 9 AM–5 PM
- Health Information Services Specialist – TCU – Full Time – M–F: 12 –8:30 PM
- TMAs – AM and NOC shifts – Full Time and Part Time
- NARs – PM and NOC Shifts – Full Time and Part Time
- Dietary Aide – PM Shift – Part Time
- Valet, 2:15–2:45 PM – Monday – Friday
- Dining Experience Coordinator – AM Shift – Part Time
- Beauty Shop Manager – Part Time (benefit eligible)
- Housekeeper – AM Shift – Full Time
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 651.632.5438. No phone calls, please.
NOTE: This is not an online form. It is a printable copy to complete and turn in.