Helping congregations train volunteers and volunteer leaders of care ministries for older adults
Care Ministry Network is an online platform that provides consistent, high-quality, standardized training for volunteers and volunteer leaders of congregational care ministies for older adults. Its goal is to equip your congregation with the tools it needs to support its unique ministry.
Offered through 2nd Half with Lyngblomsten, Care Ministry Network is a new way to train volunteers. This online platfomr:
- Delivers high quality, standardized training to care ministry leaders and volunteers.
- Includes access to basic training modules, a video toolbox, extended enrichment education offerings and other resources.
- Offers trainees flexibility with materials that can be accessed anytime and anywhere.
- Allows congregations to customize their training curriculum by selecting materials applicable to their volunteer programs
- Creates a support system for care ministry volunteers and faith community staff, including quarterly meetings with Care Ministry Network staff and members.
- And more!
These are some of the many features of Care Ministry Network. Click the button to visit the Care Ministry Network website and learn more.