Lyngblomsten offers spiritual care in a variety of ways. Some of spiritual resources include:
- Bible studies
- Spiritual assessments and chaplain visits
- Devotional reading materials
- Newman-Benson Chapel (on campus)
Rosary and Mass
Wednesdays in the Newman-Benson Chapel
Rosary at 3 PM, Mass at 3:30 PM
Led by Church of the Holy Childhood
10:30 AM in the Newman-Benson Chapel (communion twice a month)
- Quarterly Memorial Services: family, friends and staff are encouraged and welcome to attend. Services are held in February, May, August, and November.
- Lent and Advent Services
- Grief Support Group: held every other month in the chapel
Compassionate Support of the Dying
- Volunteer comforters help provide a compassionate presence to residents when they are actively dying and do not have family that can be present.
- A “butterfly cart,” available for families and residents to use, contains a CD player/CDs, comforting prayers and Scriptures, a Bible, appropriate pamphlets, a rosary, candle, and prayer shawl.
- Bedside services are led by staff members or chaplains.