Home Health Services
Manage your health. Maintain your independence.
Licensed by the State of Minnesota, Lyngblomsten Home Health Services offers a wide array of services to people in their apartments on campus when they need assistance to maintain living on their own.
- Medication set-up/assists by RNs
- Skilled care by a nurse
- Personal assistance with dressing, grooming, and bathing
- Housekeeping & laundry
- Meal preparation
- Tray delivery
- Escort services
- Grocery shopping
- Case management
- Therapeutic walking
- Safety checks
Home Health Goals
- Help clients remain in their apartments by providing professional nursing assessment and related health services
- Assist clients in returning to a normal pattern of living as quickly as possible following an accident or illness
- Refer clients to other agencies that may provide services covered by Medicare or another health insurance provider in order to meet the client’s skilled care needs at home
- Provide services to assist with daily household management
Contracting for Services
Before services begin, the individual seeking services fills out an application and has a health assessment by a Lyngblomsten nurse. A service contract is then prepared, describing the exact services to be provided and what the charges will be.
Lyngblomsten Home Health Services accepts private pay, Elder Waiver, and CADI Waiver clients.
Linda Renstrom, RN, Home Health Nurse Coordinator
Janet Byrnes, Home Health Director