Thank you for considering Lyngblomsten for employment. A leader in senior care services for more than a century, Lyngblomsten provides healthcare, housing, and community-based services to older adults. Our 400+ employees—from nurses and cooks to social workers and more—take pride in serving the hundreds of persons who are part of the Lyngblomsten family.
Now more than ever, we are seeking outstanding individuals with a passion for caring for older adults. We offer an innovative, person-centered model of care, competitive wages and benefits, and a compassionate, team-oriented environment, with opportunities to advance in your career. Make a difference by joining the Lyngblomsten team!
View Open Positions in St. Paul
View Open Positions in Lino Lakes
Our benefits package shows how invested we are in our employees. Full- and part-time employees who work at least 60 hours per pay period have access to:
- Affordable medical and dental insurance
- An employer-funded Health Savings Account (HSA) ($2,100 annually for single coverage, $4,200 annually for family coverage) to pay for medical and dental expenses
- Life insurance coverage, with the option to purchase additional coverage as desired
- 403(b) retirement plan, with up to a 4% employer match on funds invested
- Scholarship program that covers tuition and books to advance one’s nursing career in long-term healthcare
- Paid time off (PTO) staring at 4.62 hours earned per 80 hours worked (up to three weeks the first year)
- Short-term disability, earned at 56 hours per year
- Seven holidays
- And more!
Ready to take the next step?
Click on “Apply Now” to view open positions and begin your online application.