Thank you for considering Lyngblomsten for employment. We offer an innovative, person-centered model of care, competitive wages and benefits, and a compassionate, team-oriented environment. EEO/AA
The following opportunities are available in our nursing home (Lyngblomsten Care Center):
- Receptionist – Part Time, One day a week: 4:30 PM – 10 PM and on-call.
- Laundry Aide – Full Time, AM Shift
- Home Health Aide – AM, PM and NOC Shifts
- TMAs – AM and NOC shifts – Full Time and Part Time
- NARs – PM and NOC Shifts – Full Time and Part Time
- Dietary Aide – PM Shift – Part Time
- Dining Experience Coordinator – AM Shift – Part Time
- Housekeeper – AM Shift – Full Time
- Beautician – Part Time
- RN – Night Shift – Full-Time and Part-Time
- Digital Media Specialist – Full Time
Click here for job posting and application instructions.
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 651.632.5438. No phone calls, please.
NOTE: This is not an online form. It is a printable copy to complete and turn in.