No waiting! Lyngblomsten Care Center has openings and visiting options!
Are you looking for a welcoming place with quality care to call home for you or a loved one? Then join the Lyngblomsten community! Experience the difference of our person-centered approach and commitment to enhancing the quality of life for all those we serve.
Located in the Como Park neighborhood of St. Paul, the Lyngblomsten community consists of three facilities:
- Lyngblomsten Care Center: Our newly renovated skilled-nursing facility offers short-term and long-term care, including Parkinson’s care and secured memory care for the safety of residents who have risk for wandering or elopement.
- Lyngblomsten Apartments: Our HUD-subsidized senior rental apartments with assisted living services.
- The Heritage at Lyngblomsten: Our market-rate senior rental apartments with assisted living services.
Currently, we have openings in the Lyngblomsten Care Center for short-term rehab and long-term skilled nursing care.
Our residents’ and tenants’ health and well-being have always been our top priority, and more so than ever as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. Families are critical partners in providing quality of life, and that’s why open communication with families is a hallmark of our community.
While the pandemic has forced us to modify how we serve our residents, tenants, and their families, we’ve risen to the challenge and are proud to be offering a variety of opportunities to ensure our older adults remain connected and engaged during this time of increased isolation.
- In addition to virtual visits, all our buildings are currently hosting indoor in-person visits for family and friends of our residents and tenants. Certain types of indoor visits may need to be suspended temporarily as conditions change in our community.
- All our buildings are currently allowing family/friends to serve as “essential caregivers” for our residents and tenants. An essential caregiver helps optimize a resident or tenant’s physical, emotional, or psychosocial health, and can assist them with more personal cares (such as mealtime assistance, grooming, and bathing).
- All our buildings are currently hosting small-group activities for our residents and tenants, including conversation groups, Bible studies, exercise classes, and more. Individual art kits and other projects also are available for residents and tenants to do on their own.
Take a Virtual Tour of the Lyngblomsten Care Center
- Leigh Emmerich, LSW, at 651.632.5301 or email@example.com OR complete the form below.
- For detailed admissions information, read our Inquiry Packet.
For more information about our two senior housing buildings and to add your name to an interested list, contact:
- Lyngblomsten Apartments: Tammy Johnson at 651.632.5423 or firstname.lastname@example.org OR complete the form below.
- The Heritage at Lyngblomsten: Mary Simon at 651.632.5428 or email@example.com OR complete the form below.
We look forward to meeting you soon!