Connecting Generations Scholarship Program
The Connecting Generations Scholarship Program has been established in order to recognize the contributions of outstanding youth volunteers who have demonstrated a high level of commitment to Lyngblomsten through volunteerism and to support their decision to attend an institution of higher learning.
The Lyngblomsten Volunteer Programs and Services Department, working with the Lyngblomsten Foundation, will make scholarships available to qualified Lyngblomsten youth volunteers upon completion of high school graduation. These scholarships are to be used for further education at a college, university, technical school, or an accredited school in holistic therapies. The dollar amount of the scholarship will be determined by the number of qualified applicants and the amount of money in the Youth Volunteer Scholarship fund.
Basic Scholarship Qualifications
- Must be a high school senior at the time of application.
- Must currently be an active Lyngblomsten volunteer, committing a minimum of 48 hours (an average of 4 hours of service per month) over the 12 months – April 1st of the students Junior year to the following March 31st – of the student's Senior year.
- Must have a minimum of 200 total hours of volunteer service at Lyngblomsten, prior to submission of application.
- Must attend at least one Volunteer Development series or continuing education event.
- Must complete an application and essay questions.
- Must submit, as part of your application, a recommendation form completed by a current staff supervisor or by the Volunteer Services Department and by one of your current high school teachers.
More details about the Connecting Generations Scholarship Program.
I'm ready to sign up!
- Fill out an application.
- Individual Volunteer Application
- Pick up an application on campus at 1415 Almond Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108
To register for an orientation, contact Melanie Jagolino at 651.632.5449 or firstname.lastname@example.org.