Anna’s Cafe & Gifts
Eat, Shop, Linger
Deli Items & Gift Shop
Monday–Friday, 9 AM–4 PM :: Saturday & Sunday, 12 Noon–4 PM
Café Lunch Specials & Salad Bar
Salad Bar: 10:30 AM–2 PM :: Hot entrée combos: 11 AM–1 PM
Grab-N-Go deli items and Quick Cook options available every day.
Anna's Cafe Menu
Week of February 19 – 23, 2018
- Monday – Salmon Croquette, Tiny Whole Potatoes, Creamed Peas
- Tuesday – Chicken, Mashed Potato/Gravy, Carrot Coins
- Wednesday – Ham, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans
- Thursday – Meatloaf, Baked Potato, Stewed Tomatoes
- Friday – Cream of Asparagus Soup / Grab n’ Go / No Salad Bar
- Salad bar
- Grab-N-Go deli items
- Hot entrees
- Personal size pizza
- Corn dogs
- Chicken strips
- Vegetable egg rolls
- Egg croissant
- Ice cream
- Fresh flower bouquets
- Baby items
- Personal care
The Namesake of Anna’s
The name of Lyngblomsten’s café and gift shop honors Anna Quale Fergstad, the woman who conceived the idea of a Christian home for the elderly more than a century ago and who led others to turn this vision into a reality. She served as the first and third president of Lyngblomsten.
Anna’s legacy lives on, and we honor her, and all those early women leaders of Lyngblomsten, by giving Anna’s name to our café and gift shop.
Anna’s is located near the chapel on the Lyngblomsten campus at 1415 Almond Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108.
Deb White, Manager